Multi fruit and nut oatmeal. Healthy Oatmeal with Fruit and Nuts. Oatmeal is one of my favorite breakfast foods. It is quick to prepare and easily adaptable to my ever-changing moods—some days I want it with fruit, some days I want it plain, and sometimes I want a little bit of everything in it (that's when I include all of the optional.
Oatmeal is one of the most loved breakfast foods and totally worth it. Bring to a boil over high heat. Slow cooked oatmeal is the original comforting stick-to-your ribs breakfast. Kawan-kawan dapat memasak Multi fruit and nut oatmeal hanya dengan menggunakan 12 bahan dan 2 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk memasaknya, yuk kita coba resep Multi fruit and nut oatmeal!
Bahan Multi fruit and nut oatmeal
- Dibutuhkan 50 grams of Whole Almonds.
- Sediakan 50 grams of pecan halves.
- Sediakan 50 grams of shelled walnuts.
- Siapkan 50 grams of unsweetened flaked coconut.
- Siapkan 2 Tbsp of Whole flax seed.
- Siapkan 11/2 cup of Whole Oats.
- Sediakan 30 grams of each, red tart dehydrated cherries, and cranberries.
- Diperlukan 40 grams of Frozen Blueberries.
- Dibutuhkan 74 grams of Frozen Strawberries.
- Gunakan 1 Tbsp of Pumpkin pie spice.
- Siapkan of Sweetener to taste.
- Dibutuhkan 2-31/2 cups of water.
Heart-healthy whole grain oatmeal, good for you, delicious, fast, and easier than ever with hand-crafted mixes made to order. My mixes are made from scratch with whole grain oatmeal, brown sugar, cinnamon, non-fat dry milk, and dried fruits and/or nuts depending on variety. Combine oats and milk in a small saucepan. If using steel-cut oats, save time by making a large batch on Sunday and keeping the leftovers in the fridge to reheat small batches throughout the week.
Langkah-langkah memasak Multi fruit and nut oatmeal
- Measure nuts and put into food processor chop to desired size..
- Blend other ingredients and add to pot bring to boil. Reduce and simmer..
Quick Fruit and Nut Oatmeal Recipe. Starting your day with this comforting plant-based breakfast can help curb hunger till lunchtime. This autumn inspired fruit and nut oatmeal is hearty, healthy, and delicious with fresh apples, walnuts, and cranberries. I've featured both quick and steel-cut oats on the blog before but I needed to try something new. This recipe for autumn fruit and nut oats isn't anything super genius but it is.