You can have Shrimp Burrito using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Burrito
- It’s 1 lb of cleaned & rinsed Shrimp.
- You need 2 of Green onions chopped.
- You need 1 of Tomato chopped.
- It’s 2 cup of Grated Cheddar cheese.
- You need 4 of Large Tortillas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 1 packages of Fajita seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
Shrimp Burrito step by step
- Saute shrimp in a pan for about 2 minutes..
- Add the fajita seasoning to shrimp with the half cup of water. Simmer for about 7 minutes..
- Then add half of your chopped green onions & half of your chopped tomatoes. Stir and remove from heat..
- Warm your tortillas for about 2 minutes in oven @ 350..
- Then on your tortilla spread some grated cheddar cheese and top with the shrimp mixture..
- Roll your tortilla tucking in the sides. To form a burrito. Then sear in a frying pan for about 2 minutes each side..
- Top your burrito with some grated cheddar, green onions, chopped tomato & a spoonful of sourcream..
- Cut & Enjoy!!!.