Hot, Sweet and Sour Poached Fish Fillets with Mushrooms and Baby Bok Choy.
Kalian dapat menghidangkan Hot, Sweet and Sour Poached Fish Fillets with Mushrooms and Baby Bok Choy hanya dengan menggunakan 19 bahan dan 11 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk memasaknya, yuk kita coba resep Hot, Sweet and Sour Poached Fish Fillets with Mushrooms and Baby Bok Choy!
Bahan Hot, Sweet and Sour Poached Fish Fillets with Mushrooms and Baby Bok Choy
- Sediakan 2 pounds of fresh cod or bass or any thick white fish fillets, skin removed.
- Dibutuhkan 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Diperlukan 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, I used chili infused, divided use.
- Siapkan 2 tablespoon of butter, divided use.
- Diperlukan 2 teaspoon of asian seasoning blend spice plus more for sprinkling.
- Siapkan 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- Dibutuhkan 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Sediakan 8 of button mushrooms.
- Dibutuhkan 4 of baby bok choys.
- Gunakan of for broth.
- Gunakan 3 cups of low or no sodium chicken broth.
- Diperlukan 1 tablespoon of tamari soy sauce.
- Siapkan of juice of 1 lime.
- Sediakan 3 tablespoons of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Dibutuhkan 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Dibutuhkan 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Siapkan 3 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Diperlukan 2 tablespoon of honey.
- Siapkan 2 teaspoons of sriracha hot sauce.
Cara membuat Hot, Sweet and Sour Poached Fish Fillets with Mushrooms and Baby Bok Choy
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skilet. Add bok choy, cut side down and mushrooms, sprinkle with asian seasoning..
- Cook about 4 minutes on medium to just wllt bok choy, remove bok choy to a plate..
- Into skillet with mushrooms add chicken broth, tamari sauce, lime juice, seasoned rice vinegar, tomato paste, ginger, pepper, sriracha and honey. Simmer about 15 to 20minutes on medium low until reduced slighly.
- Remove about 2 cups of poaching liquid to a pan. Bring to a boil and reduce liquid by half to get a thicker sauce..
- Combine rice flour, cornstarch and the 2 teaspoons asian seasoning to a plate..
- Brush fish very lightly with mayonnaise..
- Dip fish in flour mixture for a very lightly coat, shake off any excess..
- In a skillet large enough to cook fish in one layer heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablspoon olive oil. Get a nice sear on the fish, about 1-2 minute per side..
- Add broth to fish in skillet, cover and cook on low until fish is done, about 8 minutes depending on thickness of fish..
- Carefully remove fillets to serving plate, add baby bok choy to broth just for a minute to reheat. Serve fish with bok choy and mushrooms. Drizzle with the reduced sauce and serve the rest on the side. Rice is good with this as a side dish..