Ray's' Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas. A tasty mixture of spicy shrimp, sautéed onions & bell peppers, garlic, and melted cheese crisped in a tortilla. These quesadillas are simple and a The outcome is crispy quesadillas filled with cheesy shrimp and a mouth-watering flavor combo that is out of this world! These Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas are every bit as delicious as they sound.
Jalapenos, chili powder and a dash of. These spicy quesadillas are filled with shrimp, onions, bell peppers, and melted Mexican cheese. Serve with cilantro and sour cream for a Mexican-inspired meal. You can cook Ray's' Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ray's' Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas
- Prepare 1 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of mixed shredded mexican cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of filling.
- It’s 3/4 of chopped purple onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Adobe chili powder.
- You need 1/2 of Fineley diced Serrano chili.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 lb of cleaned and devices shrimp.
Spicy quesadillas with a fajita-style shrimp filling. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with sour cream. These simple shrimp quesadillas are packed with spice and flavor and prove the exception to the seafood/cheese rule. It can work and it's very delicious Tex.
Ray's' Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas instructions
- Start by chopping up your veggies fineley. Now in a heated pan add olive oil & minced garlic. Cook for about 1 minute add in shrimp and veggies and seasonings cook 5-7 minutes till shrimp are done. Set aside.
- Now heat a griddle or a large pan on low/med heat, butter one side of your tortilla, add to pan cook about 1 minute or so now add your shrimp filling and cheese. Cook till cheese is melty. Enjoy!.
Quesadillas have to be my favorite go-to food for lunch. They're just so easy to make! Especially when you have tortillas and cheese in the fridge, which First marinate raw shrimp in a little lime juice and chili pepper. Then sauté the shrimp and add it to your jack-cheese quesadilla along with red onion. Learn how to make Spicy Shrimp with Corn and Quesadillas.