Mike's Grilled Shrimp Quesadillas Or Tacos. These DELICIOUS shrimp quesadillas are a must try. We've made them countless time and will continue to make them forever. Now, all that's left is to add some shrimp mixture in a tortilla, top with cheese, and toast until crispy.
These in particular have quickly become a fan favorite. The combination of avocado slaw, marinated shrimp, and garlic-lime mayo makes for a seriously delicious taco. Yummy grilled shrimp tacos! – La Quesadilla Mexican Resturant. You can have Mike's Grilled Shrimp Quesadillas Or Tacos using 35 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Grilled Shrimp Quesadillas Or Tacos
- Prepare of Grilled Shrimp.
- It’s 1 of 40 CT Bag Shrimp.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Lime Juice.
- You need dash of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare dash of Dried Parsley.
- You need dash of Black Pepper.
- It’s dash of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 4 of Metal Or Wooden Scewers.
- You need 1 of Grill.
- You need of Taco Or Quesadilla Fillers And Garnishments.
- It’s of Purple Cabbage.
- Prepare of Green Cabbage.
- You need of Iceberg Lettuce [shredded].
- Prepare of Mexican Four Cheese [grated].
- It’s of Queso Fresco Cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh Avacados.
- You need of Mexican Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Quartered Limes.
- You need of Jalapeños [sliced].
- You need of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s of Salsas.
- It’s of Cilantro Lime Creme Sauce.
- You need 1 large of Bunch Fresh Cilantro [stems & leaves].
- You need 1/4 cup of Lime Juice.
- You need 2 clove of Fresh Garlic.
- You need 1 large of Jalapeño [seeds included].
- You need 1/4 cup of Green Onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mexican Sour Cream.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Whole Milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Each: Salt – Black Pepper – Onion Powder.
- You need 1 large of Kitchen Blender.
- It’s of Breads.
- It’s of Fresh Tortillas.
We frequent La Quesadilla a few times a month so I can get my shrimp taco fix. Their pork is delicious, whether in a burrito or on a tostada, and they always keep a good eye on the chip basket. Grilled Shrimp Quesadillas recipe that is going to having you going back for me! Preheat your grill to medium-high heat and oil the grates.
Mike's Grilled Shrimp Quesadillas Or Tacos step by step
- Chop everything in the Taco Fillers And Garnishments section and refrigerate..
- ° Blend everything in the Cilantro Lime Creme Sauce section very well in a larger blender. ° Place creme sauce in a plastic squeeze bottle or a large zip lock that you can use as a piping bag if need be..
- ° Dethaw, devein and deshell shrimp if needed. Pat dry shrimp as well. ° Pull out metal or wooden scewers. Soak wooden scewers in water for 15 minutes prior to grilling shrimp. ° Feed shrimp on scewers..
- ° Coat shrimp with olive oil and season with herbs listed in the Grilled Shrimp section. ° Grill shrimp for about 3 minutes on a hot, clean grill until pink and plump..
- My final secret ingredient is a powdered green chile, lightly dashed, version of original Hatch Green Chilies sprinkled on the shrimp. I'll include a link..
- Dried Green Chile Cost: About $11.00 per 1/2 pound and is available in Mild, Hot & Extra Hot. Know that the Extra Hot is much harder to come by and is usually on backorder. New Mexico Chile & Ristra NewMexicoChileAndRistra.com 1-(505)-603-3359.
- For the Quesadillas: Just follow the pictures below. ;0) Add your desired ingredients to tortillas. Clean, spray and turn your grill on low heat. Spray tortillas lightly with a vegetable spray. Carefully flip quesadillas over once heated and scored..
Grilled Shrimp Tacos With Creamy Cilantro Sauce. Assemble the tacos on corn tortillas. Add the cabbage mixture, followed by the shrimp. Top with the creamy cilantro sauce, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice. Place shrimp on skewers for easy cooking.