3 ingredient applesauce. Today, Lisi wanted to learn how to make homemade applesauce. One weekday last month Tim came home with a basket filled with fresh red apples. Taking advantage of the extended weekend, we spent the better part of Labor Day making and canning a new season's.
This applesauce is so simple to make you will never be able to go back to the jarred stuff. This goes perfectly with my potato latkes and my sweet potato latkes. Applesauce is so quick and easy to make at home, resulting in a stewed down compote with a taste and texture superior to anything you'd buy. Sobat dapat memasak 3 ingredient applesauce hanya dengan menggunakan 3 bahan dan 3 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk membuatnya, yuk kita coba resep 3 ingredient applesauce!
Bahan-bahan 3 ingredient applesauce
- Gunakan 6 of apples any variety.
- Dibutuhkan 1 cup of Apple cider.
- Diperlukan Dash of cinnamon (optional).
Applesauce cookies are light, fluffy, and soft with a mild spice and apple flavor. Perfect for tailgates, apple picking, or any fall outing! When life leaves you with too much applesauce, add TWO healthy ingredients and make these super FUDGY flourless brownies! Applesauce has transformative powers that can take a recipe from just alright to amazing.
Cara membuat 3 ingredient applesauce
- Wash and peel your apples cutting into 1” chunks..
- If you don’t have Apple cider use apple juice! Place all ingredients in a sauce pan and cook on medium heat until it boils and then reduce to simmer and cook 15/20 minutes. Mash with a potato masher or put in a blender or food processor..
- Serve warm or chill an hour. Holds in the fridge for up to a week. If you decide not to add raisins I found it freezes well too and can be used in applesauce cakes..
All by itself, applesauce is a pretty fabulous food. Easy-peezy lemon squeezy pretty much sums up this recipe! This raw applesauce is so simple and fresh tasting it's ridiculous. Nothing beats the taste of homemade applesauce, and it's so easy to make! Every year, starting in mid summer with the Gravensteins, and through late fall with Granny Smiths and Fuji apples.