Easy Vegan Pear Tarts.
Cara membuatnya pun cukup mudah, kawan-kawan dapat membuat Easy Vegan Pear Tarts hanya dengan menggunakan 7 bahan dan 4 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk membuatnya, yuk kita coba resep Easy Vegan Pear Tarts!
Bahan Easy Vegan Pear Tarts
- Sediakan of Bosch pears (2 medium size).
- Sediakan of Vegan butter (unsalted).
- Siapkan of Sugar (can use brown, cane, organic).
- Sediakan of Ground cinnamon.
- Dibutuhkan of Ground nutmeg.
- Sediakan of Ground ginger (optional).
- Gunakan of Vegan wonton wraps (Nasoya company makes good ones).
Langkah-langkah membuat Easy Vegan Pear Tarts
- Wash the pears. Peel them (optional) and dice into small cubes. In a skillet, add vegan butter (3 tbsp) and 1/2 cup of sugar. Once sugar has dissolved add the pears and cook on medium heat until tender. Set aside to cool..
- Preheat your oven to 350f or air fryer(I used the bread function in my airfryer).
- Unwrap the wontons and place about six or eight of them on a baking sheet. Once pears are cool enough to the touch, add about half a spoon in the center of a wonton. Cover with another wonton (use a bit of water on the edges of the wonton to help seal them) use a fork to press into the wontons to make seams and keep the filling from falling out. I cut a slit in the middle the same you would a pie to help steam come out and not break the dough..
- I baked them for about 10 to 12 minutes making sure to peek so they wont burn (some of them did bake a little too much) Once they cooled down, I ate them with a nice cup of hibiscus tea. Perfect little pie for kids too..