Rice with dry fruit. Dried Fruit – Use anything you like here. Dried fruit – Use anything you like here. This delicious basmati rice is studded with dried fruit and almonds, and scented with cumin, cinnamon and turmeric.
Bring to a boil over medium-high. Halve vanilla bean lengthways, place in medium saucepan with water, apricots, pears, peaches, honey lemon rind and Place undrained rolled rice in medium saucepan; cook, stirring, until mixture comes to a boil. Dry fruit rice recipe is a aromatic, mild and sweet Rice recipe. Sobat dapat membuat Rice with dry fruit hanya dengan menggunakan 18 bahan dan 4 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk memasaknya, yuk kita coba resep Rice with dry fruit!
Bahan Rice with dry fruit
- Siapkan 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Sediakan 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Dibutuhkan 3 tablespoon of butter.
- Siapkan 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Sediakan 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Diperlukan of Spices.
- Dibutuhkan 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- Diperlukan 2 of bayleaf.
- Diperlukan 2 of star anise.
- Diperlukan 2 sticks of cinnamon.
- Dibutuhkan 3 of cloves.
- Dibutuhkan 3 of green cardamon.
- Diperlukan 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Gunakan of Dry fruit.
- Gunakan 1/2 cup of raisin.
- Dibutuhkan 1/2 cup of any dry fruit I used cranberry.
- Sediakan 1/2 cup of fried almond or pine nuts.
- Diperlukan 2 1/2 of water.
This is one of the easiest pulao recipes to make, colourful and rich with plenty of dry fruits. This rice not only looks beautiful, but it is contain with savory flavors. Healthy whole-grain Bhutanese red rice combines with dried fruits, almonds, and more to bring a touch of the Himalayas to your Thanksgiving table. Reserve juice for baking or for glazing sweet potatoes.
Langkah-langkah memasak Rice with dry fruit
- Start over medium heat caramelize the sugar don’t stirring when you get the dark color add the water make sure it’s hot add all the spices cook for 5 minutes.
- In Another pot at the butter and the oil add the rice cook for a few minutes then add the water with the spices for two minutes over high heat then cover and cook it for half hour on the low heat.
- In the end add the raisin let it set for 5 minutes.
- When you serve it add the almond and the other dry fruit that you have on top enjoy.
Use dried fruit such as golden raisins, regular raisins, cranberries, dried cherries, or apricots. If using apricots, cut into smaller pieces with a knife or kitchen shears. Top with salted cashews, roasted sunflower seeds, crumbled goat cheese, or shredded cheese, if desired. This rice pilaf is loaded with spices, nuts, and dried fruits to celebrate almost any occasion. It has earthy flavors and aroma that will melt your heart.