Mango theplas with mango salsa. This Mango Salsa is juicy, sweet, refreshing summer in a bowl! It's made with ripe mangos, crunchy bell peppers, zingy red onion, zesty cilantro, spicy jalapenos and tangy lime for the perfect balance of sweet heat – in minutes! This Mango Salsa is super simple to make – if you can chop fruit and.
Mango Salsa is delicious and super easy to make. This salsa can be had with Chips/ Nachos or theplas. This BEST fresh mango salsa recipe! You can cook Mango theplas with mango salsa using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango theplas with mango salsa
- You need of For Mango thepla:-.
- You need of For the making the dough of thepla-.
- You need 1 of ripe alphanso mango.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of jaggery.
- It’s 1/2 of raw totapuri mango.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped mint leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chickpeas flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of coriander and cumin seeds powder.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies (spicy) finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil for moyan.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of fresh curd.
- You need of Other ingredients for thepla-.
- Prepare of As required rice flour for rolling the theplas.
- Prepare of As required oil for roasting the theplas.
- It’s of As required ghee for roasting the theplas.
- You need of For Mango salsa:-.
- It’s 1/2 of alphanso mango chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped onions.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s of Served with green chutney using raw mango.
The good news is that it's also ridiculously easy to make. It's sweet, spicy and absolutely delicious. Fresh mango salsa is great with chips, on tacos and more! Sweet and rich mango lassi, with mango, milk, yogurt, sugar and a dash of cardamom.
Mango theplas with mango salsa instructions
- Mango thepla:- In a mixture jar grind the cut pieces of alphanso mango with jaggery..
- Grate the raw mango. Now mix all the ingredients for kneading the dough in a parat and knead the dough like paratha. Add more curd if required but have not used water for kneading the dough..
- Apply 2 tsp oil on the kneaded dough and keep it aside and covered for 15-20 minutes..
- Now make small balls out of the dough and roll them into theplas using rice flour. Now roast the theplas on both the sides on heated iron tava using oil and ghee..
- Similarly make all the theplas..
- Mango salsa:- Mix all the ingredients of salsa in a mixing bowl and smash a little with the back of a spoon. Mix well and refrigerate for an hour, so all the flavours mix well with each other. So make the salsa beforehand and serve it chilled..
- While serving serve the hot mango theplas with chilled mango salsa and green chutney using raw mango..
If your mango isn't ripe enough it will be too tart and you'll have to add more sugar or honey than you would like. A little ground cardamom sprinkled on top is perfect! Fish tacos with mango salsa on a wooden cutting board, top view. Meat with mango and cherry sauce. Grilled chicken breast with salsa and vegetables.