Indian style simple Salsa nachos. It is sooo simple to make but just perfect for Nacho's, much better than any in a jar in my opinion. If you like things extra spicy add more chilli if desired. This is my salsa recipe, I came up with this after many visits to Taco Bill & it tastes just like theirs.
The Mexican salsa recipe is modified to Indian style Mexican salsa which is actually a homemade tomato salsa easy to make. You can also use Indian style Mexican salsa as a party starter or quick evening snack with nachos for your family! There's a variation to the Mexican salsa recipe which is..at home, Nachos and Salsa Ingredients, Nachos and Salsa Recipe video & more at Times Food. rice to the almost similar tacos, Mexican cuisine uses the same method as that of Indian cuisine. You can cook Indian style simple Salsa nachos using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indian style simple Salsa nachos
- You need of For nachos chips..
- You need 1 cup of maize flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 of sp chilli flakes.
- You need 1 of sp oregano.
- It’s 1 of sp salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of sp asafoetida.
- Prepare 2 of small sp oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of sp Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 of sp red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 of sp carom seeds.
- You need of For sprinkle masala…
- Prepare 1 of sp red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 of sp chaat masala.
- It’s 1 of sp peri peri masala.
- It’s of Warm water for making dough.
- You need of For salsa…
- You need 1 tb of sp oil.
- You need 3 of _4red tomatoes.
- You need 1 of chopped capsicum.
- It’s 4-5 of chopped fresh beans.
- It’s 2 of sp malai.
- It’s 11/2 of sp red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/3 of sp turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 of sp garam masala.
- You need 1/2 of sp salt.
Durjoy "Ace" Bhattacharjya of Lexington prepares this riff on the traditional Indian street dish papri chaat by pairing Mexican salsa, tortilla chips, and The spicy dish is similar to nachos, but finished here with dollops of yogurt mixed with more chutney, this one coriander, for a cool and creamy touch. Serve with warm tortilla chips and watch everyone smile. Perfect, wonderful, simple salsa like the kind in restaurants. Refrigerate salsa for at least an hour.
Indian style simple Salsa nachos step by step
- Combine maize flour and wheat flour. Add oil and crumble nice. mix all spices,add little by little water and make a soft dough.
- Now divide in equal parts. Now roll like a roti. To keep hole on roti with fork. Cut nachos shape with Pizza cutter.see in photo..
- Heat oil in Pan then deep fry all nachos. Then sprinkle masala on all nachos keep in a tight container..
- For making simple saree hit oil then and cumin seeds. When seeds crackle add beans.cook 1 min. Now where is capsicum garam masala red chilli powder turmeric powder..
- Now add chopped tomato. Cover with lid and cook until Salsa become a soft. At last add fresh malai chopped coriander..
- Serve with nachos..
Serve with tortilla chips or cheese nachos. Umm, how are we just discovering cherry salsa?! Call us crazy but one of the best parts about taco night is the sauces — guacamole, salsa, you get the idea. It's simple and quick to make and works with just about anything. Scoop it up with tortilla chips or serve on top of This perfectly scoopable Lazy Day Salsa is a classic tomato salsa that is whipped up in a flash (no Make your own EASY Restaurant Style Salsa in a blender or food processor with canned.