Spicy Taco Bean Bowl With Peri Peri Wedges (Vegetarian).
You can have Spicy Taco Bean Bowl With Peri Peri Wedges (Vegetarian) using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Taco Bean Bowl With Peri Peri Wedges (Vegetarian)
- You need of For the wedges:.
- You need 300 g of Maris Piper Potatoes, cut into wedges,.
- It’s 1 tsp of Peri peri powdered seasoning, (can be found in spice Isle).
- It’s 1 pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper to season,.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of For the bean bowl:.
- It’s 2/3 of rds a tin of taco beans in sauce, (300g),.
- Prepare 1/4 tin of refried beans (100g),.
- You need 25 g of grated 50% reduced fat cheddar,.
- You need 4 of baby plum tomatoes cut into halves,.
- It’s 2 of spring onions, chopped finely,.
- Prepare 1 of fresh green chilli, sliced into fine rings,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soured cream,.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of tomato cool salsa,.
- Prepare of Salt to season.
Spicy Taco Bean Bowl With Peri Peri Wedges (Vegetarian) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200 (fan), lay some foil on a large baking tray and place over a wire rack. Take the wedges and remove any excess water using some kitchen towel by patting them down whilst applying some pressure. Take a large bowl and place the wedges inside. Drizzle over the olive oil plus all the seasonings listed under the wedges section of the recipe list. Using your hands toss everything together and coat the wedges evenly..
- Place the seasoned wedges on the wire rack and then bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Around five minutes before the wedges are done prepare the taco beans and refried beans by heating them up and set aside..
- Build the taco bean bowl by first placing in the beans, then pile up all the other ingredients as you like, on top. Take the cooked wedges and place them all around the edge of the bowl (as in picture shown). Serve up and enjoy! :).