Easy Fruit Tarts with Lemon and Cheese Mousse.
Kalian dapat memasak Easy Fruit Tarts with Lemon and Cheese Mousse hanya dengan menggunakan 12 bahan dan 14 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk membuatnya, bikin Easy Fruit Tarts with Lemon and Cheese Mousse yuk!
Bahan-bahan Easy Fruit Tarts with Lemon and Cheese Mousse
- Siapkan 1 of Tart Crust.
- Diperlukan of Lemon and cheese mousse:.
- Siapkan 60 grams of Cream cheese.
- Sediakan 20 grams of Granulated sugar (fine).
- Diperlukan 1 of ●Egg yolk.
- Dibutuhkan 10 grams of ●Milk.
- Diperlukan 20 grams of ●Granulated sugar.
- Sediakan 30 of ●Lemon juice.
- Dibutuhkan 2 grams of Gelatin leaves.
- Sediakan 1/2 of a lemon Grated lemon skin.
- Sediakan 100 grams of Heavy cream (47% fat).
- Sediakan 1 of Fruits for topping.
Cara membuat Easy Fruit Tarts with Lemon and Cheese Mousse
- Prepping the pie crust: roll out the crust until 4 mm thick. Cut using a round cookie cutter with jagged edges (or simply a round cutter)..
- Bake for approximately 18 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C preheated. (Please adjust baking time to your oven.).
- Prepping the lemon mousse: microwave the cheese for approximately 30 seconds to soften. Add granulated sugar and knead..
- Into a separate bowl, combine ● ingredients and mix well with a whisk. Soak the gelatin leaves in ice-cold water..
- Put the mixture from Step 4 into a pan. Heat over low to medium heat and stir as you heat. Once thickened as shown in the photo, remove from the heat..
- Add gelatin into the pan and dissolve. Then add that into the lemon mousse mixture from Step 3. Mix well with a whisk until completely smooth. Add the grated lemon skin at this stage..
- Whip the heavy cream until it forms soft peaks..
- Combine the whipped cream and the lemon mousse mixture. Mix well to finish the batter. Put that into a piping bag..
- Squeeze the batter into half-oval molds..
- When done, smooth out the surface with a palette knife. Freeze to harden..
- To remove from the mold, prepare a bowl of hot water. Stick a fork into the mousse and warm the bottom with the hot water bath. After it's slightly warmed and molten, spin the fork gently to remove them..
- Top the mousse on top of the tart crusts..
- Decorate with lots of fresh fruit around the mousse..
- Sift some powdered sugar on top to finish. It's a delicious cheese mousse with some nice lemon flavor..