Easy Pound Cake with Dried Fruit.
Kamu dapat menyiapkan Easy Pound Cake with Dried Fruit hanya dengan menggunakan 8 bahan dan 12 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk membuatnya, bikin Easy Pound Cake with Dried Fruit yuk!
Bahan-bahan Easy Pound Cake with Dried Fruit
- Sediakan 100 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Gunakan 80 grams of Sugar.
- Sediakan 2 of Eggs.
- Diperlukan 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Dibutuhkan 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Siapkan 1 tbsp of Brandy.
- Gunakan 120 grams of Dried fruit (raisins, orange peels, etc.).
- Diperlukan 1 tbsp of Brandy (for soaking the dried fruit).
Cara membuat Easy Pound Cake with Dried Fruit
- Soak the dried fruit in the brandy overnight. It's not mandatory. Combine the flour and baking powder, and sift. Bring the eggs and butter to room temperature..
- Line the pan with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 170°C..
- Cream the butter until it turns white. If you melt it until it becomes liquid, the flavor will deteriorate. Add the sugar, and mix well..
- Beat the eggs, and add in 5 batches. (If you mix the mixture well at this point, you will have a delicate and smooth cake.).
- Drain the excess liquid from the dried fruit, and coat with 1 tablespoon of the sifted flour. It will prevent them from sinking in the cake..
- Add the remaining sifted flour to Step 4, followed by the dried fruit, then fold them into the batter in with a spatula. Make sure the mixture is not lumpy!.
- Mix in the brandy. Pour the batter into the pan, and drop it onto the counter about 3 times from the height of 20 cm to remove the air bubbles..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes at 170°C. Insert a bamboo skewer and when it comes out clean, it's done..
- If it seems like it might burn halfway through, cover with aluminium foil and continue baking..
- Let it cool, and cover with plastic wrap. This will make the cake moist. Cut into slices the next day. Pound cakes taste delicious after 2-3 days..
- I made it with 60 g of dried fruit this time..
- Please bring the eggs to room temperature before using them If they are still cold, they will make the butter cold, and make the mixture separate easily..