Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight. Claire Thomas makes a wholesome breakfast parfait. She shows us how to make granola that tastes great on Greek yogurt. Start your day with a protein-packed.
Maple Granola ParfaitIn Search of Yummyness. granola, yogurt, fruit, vanilla extract. Healthy Acorn Squash Breakfast Bowl [vegan-friendly]Fit Mitten Kitchen. This Fruit Granola Yogurt Bowl is a mouthwatering bowl of yogurt, fresh fruit, homemade granola, and nuts. Cara membuatnya pun cukup mudah, teman-teman dapat menghidangkan Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight hanya dengan menggunakan 7 bahan dan 3 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk memasaknya, bikin Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight yuk!
Bahan Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight
- Dibutuhkan 2 (11 oz) of bags Honey Bunches of Oats.
- Diperlukan 1 (32 oz) of your favorite yogurt (I used Dannon vanilla).
- Dibutuhkan 1 (16 oz) of fresh strawberries.
- Diperlukan 1 (6 oz) of fresh blueberries.
- Gunakan 1 (6 oz) of fresh blackberries.
- Dibutuhkan 1 tsp of sugar.
- Siapkan of My homage fudge sauce from the Oreo cheesecake recipe.
Pack in the morning nutrition with this customizable yogurt bowl recipe. What if I told you these yogurt granola fruit tarts were super easy to make, would you make one? These cute little fruit and yogurt granola cups are perfect for those situations. The nice thing about them is that you can top them any way you like.
Cara membuat Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight
- Slice strawberries and in a medium bowl mix all the fruit with a tsp of sugar and set aside..
- Pour a layer of granola, next yogurt, then fudge. Next put a layer of fruit..
- Pour a layer of granola then yogurt and next fruit. Drizzle fudge on top. Place in refrigerator till ready to serve. Enjoy!.
I have a particular vegan coconut yogurt that I'm a. Hello and welcome to all of the new readers coming from The recipe I am sharing today is a recipe for Yogurt & Granola Fruit Kabobs and can be eaten for. Try a wholesome and beautiful breakfast fruit tart with a crunchy granola crust and yogurt filling. Then an idea hit me, BINGO! Why not flip things around a bit and create a breakfast granola fruit tart.