Mexican Horchata (rice drink).
You can cook Mexican Horchata (rice drink) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Horchata (rice drink)
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 5 cup of water.
- You need 1 bunch of ice.
- It’s 1 dash of cinnamon.
Mexican Horchata (rice drink) step by step
- Let the cup of rice soak in water..
- In separate jug, combine evaporated milk, sugar, cinnamon, water, and ice!.
- Empty water from cup of rice..
- In your blender, add rice and a clean cup of water..
- Blend well until rice dissolves completely..
- Once blended, mix the blended rice with the mixed ingredients..
- Stir and serve over ice..