Horchata (Rice Water).
You can cook Horchata (Rice Water) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Horchata (Rice Water)
- Prepare 1 gallon of Water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of Blender.
- Prepare 1 gallon of Pitcher.
- It’s 1 cup of Rice.
Horchata (Rice Water) instructions
- Add 2 cups of rice into blender..
- Fill blender HALFWAY with water. It might overflow through the top if you add too much water..
- Blend rice and water on liquefy setting for about 10-15 mins. When done rice should be completely liquidize. If not continue for 5 minutes at a time..
- Pour rice mixture into a 1 gallon pitcher. Add more water until pitcher is about 3/4 way full. I usually pour it through a coffee filter or a fine strainer as I pour it into the pitcher..
- Add milk and vanilla extract..
- Add sugar and cinnamon to taste..
- Fill the rest of the pitcher with water..
- You can let it chill or just pour over ice. Enjoy..