Easy Vegetarian Tacos.
You can cook Easy Vegetarian Tacos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Vegetarian Tacos
- You need 1 box of Morning Star Spicy Black Bean Burgers.
- You need 1 packages of classic cole slaw mix.
- It’s 6 small of flour tortillas.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream or Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of your favorite salsa (I use restaurant style).
- Prepare 1 of read "Yummy Extras" at bottom of directions before making your shopping list.
Easy Vegetarian Tacos instructions
- heat black bean patties on skillet with cooking spray for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until heated through. Remove from heat and set on cutting bored..
- re-spray skillet with cooking spray and put flour tortillas on low to medium heat and add as much cheese as you like. While the tortillas are cooking, cut the patties into strips of 3. Once the cheese is melted, put the shells on plates and add 2 strips of black bean patty per tortilla..
- add as much cole slaw mix as you like, add a dollop of sour cream or Greek yogurt, add a few spoonfuls of salsa and serve..
- Yummy Extras: Finley chopped red onion, cubed avocado, sliced black olives, cherry tomatoes halved and fresh cilantro.