Veggies yogurt with cucumber garnishing. Watch how to make crushed vegetable salad with yogurt. Add the quinoa, cover and reduce the heat to low. How to make tzatziki – a cucumber and yogurt sauce that is common in Greek and Mediterranean The cucumber will be sort of stuck together from squeezing it out.
Cucumber yogurt tzatziki, a simple salad of peeled, sliced cucumbers, yogurt, dill, and salt and pepper. I recently discovered 'Tarator' a cold bulgarian soup with cucumbers and yogurt while writing a post on cold soups. Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip. featured in Holiday Party Essentials. You can cook Veggies yogurt with cucumber garnishing using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggies yogurt with cucumber garnishing
- You need 1/2 piece of Shredded orange colour Carrot.
- Prepare 1 piece of Tomato removing seeds.
- You need 1 of Boiled and chopped potato.
- It’s 1 piece of Cucumber organic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded cabbage /lettuce.
- It’s as needed of Boiled sweet corn kernels.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Boiled chick peas saved fo' salad.
- Prepare 1 cup of Hung curd.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Sugar (opt).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black salt to taste.
- It’s 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of Roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mint coriander chuttney.
- It’s 2 pieces of Cabbage leaves as bowls for serving.
Adding sauces to family food can be an easy way to add flavor that everyone can add (or not add!) to their liking. We like this sauce over grain bowls, particularly with roasted veggies and browned lamb, falafel, with lamb burgers, chicken meatballs, chopped romaine. Easy to make cucumber garnish techniques with step by step photos and videos. My collection garnishes from cucumber include step by step photos and detailed explanation on how to make cucumber decoration for different dishes and drinks. 'Cacık' (JAH'- juck), or yogurt with cucumbers and herbs, is yet another Turkish favorite made with yogurt.
Veggies yogurt with cucumber garnishing step by step
- Firstly take a cucumber and in half..scoop out the pulp from the cucumber with the help of a scooper or knife and keep aside..chop the other half of cucumber finely.
- Care fully remove 2 leaves of cabbage from the cabbage flower and dip in ice cold water to make firm and extra crunchy for at least 1 hour.
- Shredded carrot and cabbage and chop all the veggies in the shape of your choice or as shown in pic.
- Take hung curd and blend with little milk to set the consistency of curd.. Add black salt, sugar and give a good mix.
- Take the cabbage bowl out of cold water and trim the edges to givethe shape of a bowl with the help of a scissor..set one bowl into the another to prevent leakage.
- Serve chilled or at room temprature in cabbage bowl.
- Yo'r veggies salad in yogurt is done.
- Fill the scooped out cucumber with a spoon of veggies yogurt salad and place in the centre of yogurt salad bowl..insert a scewer in the cup of cucumbere and then insert in salad yogurt cucumber cavity (shown in pic).
- Sprinkle a verry little pinch of black pepper powder and cumin powder around drizzle mint coriander chuttney around inside at the edges over yogurt salad of cabbage bowl.
- Serve chilled or at room temprature.
- "Have a Holistic day".
Garnish each bowl with a few drops of olive oil and a sprig of fresh dill weed or mint. Make sure you eat your 'cacık' fresh the same day. If it stays in the fridge for too long, the cucumbers will. Yogurt subs in for sour cream in this healthy version of a Add more salt and pepper as desired and garnish with more mint and dill. Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt and Worcestershire sauce.