Egg salad. Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Egg salad is a dish made primarily of chopped hard-boiled eggs and mayonnaise, often including other ingredients such as celery or mustard.
Egg salad is a great way to use cooked eggs! The classic egg salad recipe that can be eaten plain with a fork, turned into a delicious sandwich or My avocado egg salad recipe is such a reader favorite but I thought I'd simplify things even further. This classic egg salad recipe can be enjoyed for breakfast on toast, or for lunch in a wrap, over salad or in a sandwich. You can cook Egg salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg salad
- Prepare 2 of boil egg.
- It’s 2 of Green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion small pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tomato small pieces.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baby corn small pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger small pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of Methi seeds.
This classic egg salad recipe is the perfect make ahead dish. Egg salad is one of those things people feel very strongly about. Throw in anything beyond eggs and mayonnaise, and you could be moving into controversial territory. The Best Egg Salad Recipe is an easy favorite!
Egg salad step by step
- Boil eggs.then cut into half pieces..
- Take a pan add oil and methi seeds.
- Now put in all ingredients and fry it..
- After that add salt and litbit water for cooking well..
- Now remove it.and Serve it thank you..
Nothing is more picnic perfect than hard boiled eggs mixed with mayo and a pinch of mustard and of course crunchy with celery and green onions! Obviously your egg salad has been missing bacon and Sriracha. Obviously it's been missing bacon and Sriracha. Spread egg salad over ham, then cover with another slice of bread. This easy and delicious Egg Salad is made with hard-boiled eggs, creamy mayonnaise, diced red Learn How to Make the BEST Egg Salad Recipe and add it to your favorite salads, sandwiches, or.