Mexican lasagna. Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. Our Mexican Lasagna gives the classic pasta dish a festive makeover using corn tortillas and enchilada sauce the whole family Nutritional Information.
If You're A Fan Of Mexican Food, You'll LOVE This Mexican Lasagna Recipe! Flour Tortillas Layered With Tons Of Cheese, Shredded Chicken, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Black Beans, Corn. How to make Mexican lasagna with lasagna noodles? You can cook Mexican lasagna using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican lasagna
- You need 3 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare of med onion.
- You need of large Bell pepper.
- You need 2 can of ranch style beans.
- It’s 1/2 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2 pkg of taco seasoning or your own mix.
- Prepare 1 of lot of cheese (I didn't measure when I made it).
- You need 1 pkg of tortillas med size.
- Prepare of sliced back olives.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need of sour cream.
Making Mexican lasagna is very simple. Easy Mexican lasagna with delicious layers of crispy tortillas, seasoned hamburger, beans, corn and melted cheese. The perfect weeknight dinner that's full of flavor! This Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna is like an Enchilada layered up like lasagna, using tortillas instead of lasagna sheets.
Mexican lasagna instructions
- Cut up onion and 3/4 of a bell pepper. Cook onion and pepper when you brown the hamburger meat..
- Drain meat. Then put back in your pan. Add taco seasoning and beans if needed add a little enchilada sauce to add moisture to the mixture..
- In casserole dish put half the mixture in the bottom of the pan. Add a nice layer of cheese then cover with tortillas. Repeat once..
- Once completed add a thin layer of enchilada sauce to the tortillas. Layer top with cheese then back olives. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted about 20-30 minutes..
- Optional: when severing add a scoop of sour cream and sprinkle chopped tomatoes and Bell pepper.
Let your lasagna go Mexican by layering ground beef and sausage with corn tortillas, tomatoes, green chiles, enchilada sauce, and cheese. Mexican lasagna is prepared in exactly the same way that traditional lasagna is prepared, only using ingredients that lend a more bright and spiced, south-of-the-border. There are many different variations of Mexican lasagna, there's the enchilada lasagna, the ground or shredded beef Mexican How do You Make Mexican Lasagna? This recipe skips the whole process of rolling tortillas one by one. An easy Mexican lasagna recipe with layers of zesty taco seasoned beef, cheese and refried beans for a twist on the classic comfort food.