Green Veg Salad.
You can have Green Veg Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Veg Salad
- You need 100 gms of Green Gram sprouted.
- It’s 100 gms of Black chickpeas sprouts.
- You need 1 of Broccoli one small.
- Prepare 8-10 of Cauliflower florets.
- It’s 1 of Green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 of Sweet corn cob.
- Prepare 1/2 of Zucchini.
- Prepare as required of Lettuce.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare of (to enhance taste of sprouts optional onion & mango finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli 1 split.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- You need as required of Salad dressing of your choice Mayonnaise Sweet Onion.
- It’s as required of Salt & pepper.
- You need as required of Olive oil.
Green Veg Salad instructions
- Dice the vegetables to small cubes. Blanch the broccoli & Cauliflower separating the florets to bite size pieces. Drain water. Steam the sprouts, Sweet corn and separate kernels and keep..
- Heat Olive oil (EVOO) in a wok and sauté Cauliflower and Broccoli first and keep aside. Sauté the Zucchini & Bell pepper. Keep aside. Cut the Cucumber & Tomato to slices and tear the lettuce to small pieces. Now assemble all the above in a large bowl or a plate..
- Take the desired veggies & others from the salad plate into a bowl and enjoy with a salad dressing of your choice. Use salt and black pepper powder to taste. My son prefers Mayonnaise for dressing..
- I love sweet onion topping. My grandchildren too love it. Here is our bowl with sweet onion. One can also use yoghurt and mix and consume, instead of other dressing.
- Tips: (to make the sprouts tastier heat oil in wok and sauté Slit Green chilli, finely chopped onion & sauté till translucent. And add the steamed sprouts toss a few seconds.remove from flame and add finely chopped mango with finely chopped Cilantro.).