Handi paneer with boiled rice, aloo gobhi and salad. Paneer in a thick paste made from pureed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala and other spices. Half boiled rice layered with fried onions, mint, cooked vegies, sealed with douhg and slow cooked. Handi Paneer Recipe- Learn how to make Handi Paneer step by step on Times Food.
That's why known as Handi Paneer. It is one of the most famous recipe of mouth watering Punjabi cuisine. Paneer handi recipe With step by step photos. You can cook Handi paneer with boiled rice, aloo gobhi and salad using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Handi paneer with boiled rice, aloo gobhi and salad
- You need 500 gms of paneer.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated paneer.
- You need 6 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Dal chinni.
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- It’s 4 of clove.
- It’s 4 of black pepper corn.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of kaju.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- It’s 1 tsp of degi Mirch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need of Dhaniya leave.
Handi paneer is a delicious and creamy gravy cooked in a handi. A handi is a type of a This handi paneer is best served with tandoori rotis or plain naan or butter naan or parathas or rotis or cumin rice or biryani rice. Handi Paneer Recipe, Learn how to make Handi Paneer (absolutely delicious recipe of Handi Paneer ingredients and cooking method) About Handi This Handi Paneer recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Chickpeas cooked in traditional home grounded spices.
Handi paneer with boiled rice, aloo gobhi and salad step by step
- Take a pan add oil, clove,green caradomon, black pepper corn, dalchinni and saute few minute. Then add tomato and green, kaju and cook it till tomato get soft..
- Cool the mixture grind and make a fine paste. Take a kadhi add butter and jeera sure few minute and add paste cook it for 5 minute.then add dry masala and cook it till oil get separate..
- Then add water and cook it for 5 minute then add grated Paneer and paneer cube and dhaniya and cook it for 5 min..
- Garinsh with dahinya and cream.Serve it with rice..
Cauliflower cooked with green peas in mild spicy gravy. Boiled potatoes tossed with cumin seeds. Indian toasted salad, a combination of chopped onions, cucumber, tomato Fine quality long grained rice specially imported from India as used in all our biryani and pullao, the. Gobhi parathas (stuffed cauliflower bread) make a great Sunday breakfast. Gobhi Paratha goes well with Salted Mint Lassi, Carrot Pickle, Aloo Mattar.