Peanut chatpata salad. You can serve Chatpata Peanut Salad Peanut Chaat with your favorite cocktail or mocktail or with a Serve Chatpata Peanut Salad as a starter to your party and pair it along with a main course of Spicy. A chatpata salad with a combination of sprouts with an Indian touch. For more recipes related to Chatpata Sprout Salad checkout Moong Moth Ka Anokha Salad.
I tasted this masala peanut chaat first at Kulu at the place we stayed. Vj introduced this dish to me and i loved it the very first time I ate. Then during that stay we ordered that several times. You can cook Peanut chatpata salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut chatpata salad
- Prepare 100 gms of roasted peanuts.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt and pink salt(as per your taste).
- You need 1/2 of chaat masala,.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder (optional).
- It’s 2 of onion,.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes,.
- You need 1/2 of green chilli,.
- You need 4 tsp of boiled corns.
- You need 1 of Cucumber,.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare as required of some coriander leaves.
- You need 4 tsp of pomegranate.
Chatpat Salad Recipe, How To Make Chatpat Salad Recipe. Power packed meal option with the. In a pan, add in the peanuts, fried channa dal, cumin seeds and olive oil and sauté well. Peanut chaat (Peanut masala) – a vegan and gluten-free street side snack that is the best substitute Keyword chatpata chaat recipe, easy teatime snack recipe, indian easy chaat recipe, peanut chaat.
Peanut chatpata salad step by step
- Take a pan, add peanuts to it and toss it untill you can see it's skin is peeling off. You can also skip this step if your peanuts are roasted already..
- Take a big bowl, add all the vegetables along with roasted peanuts and give it a mix..
- Add all spices to it and again give it a good toss..
- Squeeze lemon and sprinkle with some coriander leaves. And enjoy..
Puta and chatpata are both terms used in Indian cooking. Learn about common Indian dishes that have these hot and sour flavors. The tangy salad chatpata recipe with diced vegetables in a yoghurt dressing is just right for your experimenting. Having vegetable salad daily is very healthy. This is a quick and easy to prepare vegetable salad flavored with chatpata masala.