Mokimo with minji stew and cabbage salad. Peel your potatoes anf wash them. Cook Crowd Pleasing Classic Ghanaian Chicken Stew with Rice Vermicelli And Slaw With Me! How To Prepare Kenyan Chapati Served With Green Grams And Steamed Cabbage Chapo Dengu.
Spring is almost here and I can feel it in the air! The birds are back and I can see teeny tiny buds growing on tree branches. Japanese cabbage salad is something that's very common in Japanese cuisine. You can have Mokimo with minji stew and cabbage salad using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mokimo with minji stew and cabbage salad
- Prepare 300 grams of potatoes.
- You need 200 grams of pumpkin.
- Prepare 100 gram of sweet potatoes (ngwashe).
- You need 300 grams of green maize.
- It’s 300 grams of peas(minji).
- Prepare 100 grams of carrot.
- It’s 3 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of large onions.
- It’s 4 of tablespoonful of cooking oil.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s of Dhania(green coriander leaves).
- It’s leaves of Spinach.
- You need of Cabbage.
It's very simple and tastes extremely refreshing and cleansing. IMPORTANT NOTE: You must serve this salad the same day that you make it. I made it a day ahead and the dressing wilts the cabbage down to mush! This hearty ramen noodle salad is full of cabbage, carrots, crunchy ramen noodles, green onions and almonds, all tossed in an oriental dressing.
Mokimo with minji stew and cabbage salad step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients. Peel potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, chop the tomatoes, onions,cabbage,coriander, grate 20 grans of the carrots and the chop the rest.
- Whilst preparing the ingredients boil the green maize for 30 minutes to make them tender, boil the peas and chopped carrots for 30 minutes too, you can boil the ingredients concurrently if you have multiple cookers. The pumpkin,potatoes and sweet potatoes should be boiled with a little water for about 20 minutes to make it tender, remember this can be done concurrently if one has multiple cookers..
- Blend the spinach leaves to get a smooth paste..
- Prepare the mokimo by adding 2 tablespoonful of cooking oil to the pan and shallow fry the blended spinach and boiled green maize for 5 minutes,add the boiled potatoes, pumpkin and sweet potatoes to the pan and start mashing and stirring. Add the salt to a sizable amount and leave to cook for 10 miutes. It then should be ready..
- Prepare the minji stew; add one tablespoonful of cooking oil to a pan, place on cooker and start by frying the onions to brown them, add the chopped tomatoes and stir for 2 minutes to get a smoothpaste. Add the boiled carrots and peas mix leave to cook for 5 minutes stir then add water to get soup. Leave the food to cook until the soup boils, at this point add salt and the chopped coriander and stir for 2 mins and it's ready..
- Prepare the cabbage salad by adding 1 tablespoonful of cooking oil to a different pan, place on cooker with moderate heat add the cabbage and grated carrots mix and steam gently for 5 minutes, add to taste salt while at it..
- All of your food is now ready, serve it into your plates and enjoy the meal..
Crunchy ramen noodles and cabbage make this easy Asian ramen noodle salad with an addictive dressing an instant picnic and pot luck favorite..on Yummly Cabbage Salad With Dijon Dressing, Cabbage Salad With Yogurt Dressing, Char Shui Style Bbq Pork Tenderloin With Rice And Cabbage Salad. Spicy Cabbage Salad with Tomatoes, Radishes, and Celery (Puerto Rican Cabbage Salad)Kalyn's Kitchen. celery, hot pepper sauce, apple. Spicy chorizo sausage adds a punch of flavour to this hearty one-pot with chopped tomatoes, Savoy cabbage and baby potatoes. This healthy, quick salad has great crunch and lots of refreshing flavors.