Fried beef and salad. This Mexican-inspired salad with broiled flat-iron steak and a sweet cilantro-lime dressing is perfect to whip up on salad night. This salad is topped with stir-fried beef and veggies. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide.
Transfer the salad to a serving platter, then place the lemongrass beef on top, scatter with the fried shallots, peanuts, spring onion and chilli. Arrange beef on the salad and serve. Sliced Beef seak , served with green salad leaves and Barbecue sauce on wooden cutting board Salad chicken cheese vegetable beef fried grilled Beef chop with fried potatoes and salad on a white plate Tasty and multicolor dish of stir fried beef and. You can cook Fried beef and salad using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried beef and salad
- You need 250 g of beef.
- You need 30 g of Onions.
- It’s 30 g of tomatoes.
- It’s 15 g of coriander.
- It’s 10 g of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of cabbage head.
- You need 50 g of mayonnaise.
- It’s 10 g of vinegar.
- Prepare 30 g of soy sauce.
- Prepare 20 ml of corn oil.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- It’s 2 of green peppers.
- Prepare 30 g of salt.
- Prepare 10 g of water.
Set your wok or other pan over the highest heat your stove can manage, and leave it there until smoke begins to curl upward from its Now for the finishing move. Return everything to the wok, including the beef and all its juices, along with the two other important sauce and flavor. Photo "Fried beef with salad" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. This southwest steak salad with fried plantains is PACKED with steak, plantains, black beans, corn, tomatoes, avocado and Greek yogurt cilantro dressing.
Fried beef and salad step by step
- Place 20ml corn oil in your cooking pan. Then put in 15g of onion in the pan and let them change into golden colour..
- Put the meat and stir it together with the onions and then let it get heated under a cover in 7minutes duration..
- Put in the diced green peppers in the cooking pan and 10g of tomatoes then stir. Leave it covered for 7minutes after putting in the green chilli..
- Put in 10g of coriander and then put in salt to taste.leave it for 5 minutes..
- Put in 10g wheat flour and stir thoroughly and put in 10 g of water. Then leave it for 3minutes and then put off the source of heat and let the pan remain covered..
- Wash the 1/2 cabbage head and chop it finely in a mixing bowl..
- Then put in 50 g of mayonnaise and stir it up till its spread on the cut cabbage evenly. Film the mixing bowl containing cabbage and then take it to chill in the fridge..
- Dice the 15g of onions and 15g of tomatoes remaining and put them in a mixing bowl..
- Put in 30g of soy sauce and then stir them up till its evenly applied. Then add the 10g of vinegar..
- Put in the red chilli..
- Serve them separately..
Spoon the stir-fried beef over the salad. Drizzle the dressing over the top and sprinkle with the peanuts. *Spice up the salad with very thin strips of fresh red chilli – particularly if you have a cold: scientists have suggested that eating chillies can help to alleviate nasal congestion. For the beef, place the strips of beef into a small bowl, add the chilli flakes, sesame seeds, vegetable oil, Worchestershire sauce, crushed coriander seeds and honey, stir well and leave to To serve, pile the herb salad onto a serving plate and top with the griddled beef. Fried beef that is covered with a secret ingredient, sweet rice flour, along with a garlic chive salad and savory sweet and sour dressing tastes very good. It would seem as though he wouldn't like this food, but instead, he loved eating all of those raw vegetables because the delicious beef and special.