Cranberry Orange Muffins.
Kawan-kawan dapat menyiapkan Cranberry Orange Muffins hanya dengan menggunakan 27 bahan dan 8 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk membuatnya, yuk kita coba resep Cranberry Orange Muffins!
Bahan Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Dibutuhkan 1/2 cup (115 g) of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Siapkan 1/2 cup (100 g) of granulated sugar.
- Gunakan 1/4 cup (50 g) of packed light or dark brown sugar.
- Diperlukan 2 of large eggs, room temperature preferred.
- Gunakan 1/2 cup (120 g) of yogurt.
- Gunakan 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Diperlukan of zest of 2 oranges.
- Diperlukan 1 3/4 cup (220 g) of all-purpose flour (measured correctly).
- Diperlukan 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Siapkan 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Dibutuhkan 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Sediakan 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Siapkan 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of orange juice.
- Dibutuhkan 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of milk (any kind).
- Siapkan 1 1/2 cup (185 g) of fresh or frozen cranberries (do not thaw).
- Dibutuhkan of Streusel Topping.
- Gunakan 1/2 Cup of all-purpose flour.
- Sediakan 1/4 Cup of packed brown sugar.
- Dibutuhkan 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Siapkan Pinch of salt.
- Diperlukan 4 Tbs of unsalted butter, cold cut into small pieces.
- Dibutuhkan 1 tbls of heavy cream.
- Siapkan of Place flour an brown sugar in a bowl mix together add salt, put in butter and toss until the topping look about pea size. Sprinkle in heavy cream and toss again. Add to muffins and bake.
- Siapkan of Glaze.
- Diperlukan 1 Cup of confectioners sugar, Sifited.
- Siapkan 1/8 Cup of orange juice.
- Dibutuhkan of Place sugar in small bowl, add orange juice a little at a time until you get a glaze consistency.
Langkah-langkah memasak Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees. Spray a 12-count muffin pan with nonstick spray or line with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Add the granulated and brown sugars and beat on high until creamed, about 2 full minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed..
- Add the eggs, yogurt, and vanilla extract. Beat on medium speed for 1 minute, then turn up to high speed until the mixture is combined and uniform in texture. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Then, beat in the orange zest until combined. In Large bowl toss together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Pour wet ingredients in dry ingredients slowly mix with a whisk. Add the orange juice, milk gently whisk until combined with lumps. Fold in the cranberries with a wooden spoon and rubber spatula..
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, filling them all the way to the top. Top the batter with an additional cranberry or two, for looks if desired. (I like the pop of color on top of the muffins in doing this.).
- Bake for 5 minutes at 425F degrees, then keeping the muffins in the oven, lower the oven temperature to 350F degrees and bake for 18-20 more minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. The total times these muffins take in the oven is about 23-25 minutes..
- While the muffins are cooling for a few minutes, make the glaze by whisking the glaze ingredients together. Drizzle over warm muffins. Allow to briefly cool before serving..
- Make ahead tip: Unglazed muffins stay soft, fresh, and moist covered at room temperature for up to 5 days. Glazed or unglazed muffins freeze well for up to 2 months..
- Use your favorite yogurt; I prefer low fat plain Greek yogurt but regular (not Greek) would be just fine. Try with orange flavored, vanilla, honey, nonfat, or full fat. Sour cream works as well..