Quinoa salad. Learn how to make the best quinoa salad in this video. It features fluffy quinoa, fresh herbs, tomato and cucumber, and a simple lemon dressing. Quinoa and black beans are tossed in a refreshing lime-cilantro vinaigrette for a quick and protein-packed lunch or side dish.
Quinoa is a fine, protein-packed grain that helps to keep you satisfied until your next meal, making this veggie salad a great lunchbox filler. This Avocado Quinoa Salad recipe is a powerhouse salad packed with good-for-you ingredients and the best healthy lemon vinaigrette. We're obsessed with this quinoa salad in my house lately. You can cook Quinoa salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa salad
- It’s 1 cup of uncooked quinoa, rinsed.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable like corn, yellow and red bells, mushroom onion and tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cottage cheese/ paneer.
- It’s 1 cup of micro greens like coriander, leaf parsley, olives.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime juice. Salt and pepper as per taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
This colorful quinoa salad holds up well in the fridge all week long, is perfectly packable, and has While many "light and fresh" salads leave you hungry in an hour, this one is different, all thanks to. Our ultra-flavorful and satisfying quinoa salad recipe is packed with superfoods. It's vegan, easy to make, and tastes incredible. This Easy Quinoa Salad is the BEST quinoa salad recipe!
Quinoa salad step by step
- To cook quinoa, add rinsed quinoa and water in a saucepan and boil over medium flame for about 15 min..
- Remove from flame and drain excess water and let quinoa rest for 15 min so that it fluff up..
- In a large serving bowl, add all veg, planner, microgreens, add vinegar, lime juice, salt and toast them gentle….
- Add quinoa into the serving bowl and mix gently..
- Season with olive oil.. and serve either at room temperature or chilled…..
It is great for lunch, dinner, or the perfect I could eat a quinoa salad every single day and sometimes I do. This is the BEST quinoa salad recipe. It has crunch, flavour and most important. nutrition! I love a good quinoa salad. Quinoa salads are my go-to when it comes to potlucks and shared meals because they are so versatile and hearty enough to be a meal on their own.