7ish Layer Taco dip!!.
You can have 7ish Layer Taco dip!! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 7ish Layer Taco dip!!
- It’s 2 can of 16 ounce each refried beans.
- You need 1 of pack of taco seasoning..
- You need 8 oz of package of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sourcream.
- You need 16 oz of medium picante sauce /or salsa.
- You need 2 cup of mexican shredded cheese.
- You need 4 oz of Can sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced fresh tomato.
- It’s 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of seasoning salt.
7ish Layer Taco dip!! step by step
- Pour the 2 cans of refried beans in a mixing bowl. Add the taco seasoning and stir.
- Next add the package of cream cheese , softened at room temperature, or if in a hurry. Place in microwave safe bowl and warm for 2 minutes. Then it will spread more easily..
- Next I added the sourcream.
- Then the salsa/picante sauce.
- Lastly I add the shredded cheese, salt, and pepper. cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.