Mexican Salad in appe tacos.
You can have Mexican Salad in appe tacos using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Salad in appe tacos
- It’s 1medium of head romaine lettuce chopped in approximately 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1/2medium of red onion diced.
- It’s 1medium of tomato seeded and diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled mixed beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cucumber diced.
- You need 1 of cheese slice.
- Prepare as needed of For dressing- take any sauce of you choice- like salsa or schezwan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mexican Tacos seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped cilantro plus whole cilantro leaves for garnish, if desired.
- It’s as needed of For making appes I used readymade Idli batter.
Mexican Salad in appe tacos step by step
- Take all the ingredients of salad in a bowl Add seasoning and sauce Add chopped cilantro Mix everything gently At this stage one can taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly You can add lemon juice or little vinegar too.
- Now heat up an appe pan Grease the indents by brushing them up with oil When pan is ready, pour a tsp of Idli batter in each cavity and just lift up the pan and shake in a circular motion like we do while making appam. This will help in spreading the batter evenly and we can get thin appe shells to be used as tacos..
- Once ready remove them from the pan And fill them with the salad prepared..
- Cut thin strips of cheese slice and roll them. Now place them on the salad appes Kids are fond of cheese so will happily eat salad too 😀😀 er.
- Serve with some green salad on side This is my own innovative recipe. Cut small bites will attract kids to have salad which they usually don’t like.