Cous Cous Salad. How to make light and healthy couscous salad with a simple lemon vinaigrette, cucumber and herbs. Jump to the Easy Lemon and Herb Couscous Salad Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. Couscous is the perfect backdrop for showcasing bold flavours and seasonal produce.
Speaking of sun dried tomato – this is your secret weapon for this Couscous Salad. So I attended a dinner that night where everyone had to bring a vegan dish and this is what I decided to whip up 🙂 That also explains why I made. This couscous salad with its roasted squash and citrusy vinaigrette bridges the gap. You can cook Cous Cous Salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cous Cous Salad
- You need 1 cup of couscous.
- Prepare 1 cups of chopped veggies like onion,tomatoes,boiled corns.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Red chilli powder accd.
- You need to taste of Cumin Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need as needed of Coriander leaves chopped.
While the squash and onions are roasting, you can plump the cranberries and make the couscous. Couscous salad is so quick to throw together and makes a great addition to a barbecue or partnered with a classic tagine. Try our couscous salad recipes for loads of ideas to jazz. A simple salad loaded with lots of fresh veggies and an easy dressing makes this great for a meal on its own or.
Cous Cous Salad step by step
- First take a hot water add couscous in it and cove the lid for 10 mins or till it's done.
- Afterwards take a bowl add all veggies, coriander leaves in it and add seasoning accd to taste add couscous mix all the ingredients together and serve it with pomegranate seeds and Coriander leaves.
Couscous Summer Salad, because juicy nectarines and avocados and mint and cucumbers and chickpeas and cherries and couscous and fresh sweet corn definitely go together, right? A hearty couscous salad that is so simple to make. For a slightly different flavour, use the zest and juice of one lime. Serve with plain grilled chicken or fish for an easy summer meal. Table served with middle eastern vegetarian dishes.