You can have Bean Salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bean Salad
- Prepare 1 can / /1 cup of black beans cooked black beans, rinsed and well-drained.
- It’s 1 cup of canned corn (drained) or defrosted frozen corn.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mung Bean Sprouts.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of White Beans.
- Prepare 1 of orange, yellow or red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of quartered cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped red onion (from small onion).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped fresh cilantro (about ½ medium bunch).
- You need 1 / 1 tbsp of jalapeno, finely chopped finely chopped pickled jalapeno.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of lime zest (from 1 lime, preferably organic).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt, to taste.
Bean Salad instructions
- In a large serving bowl, combine all of the ingredients and toss to combine..
- Taste, and adjust the seasoning or beans until the flavors really pops up..
- Cover for an hour to enhance the flavors..
- Leftover can be kept until 3-4 days. Just squeeze an extra squeeze of lime juice..