Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin.
Kamu dapat membuat Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin hanya dengan menggunakan 13 bahan dan 12 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk memasaknya, yuk kita coba resep Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin!
Bahan-bahan Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin
- Diperlukan 1 cup of all purpose flour / 150 gr.
- Dibutuhkan 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Dibutuhkan 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Dibutuhkan 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Siapkan 1/3 cup of sugar / 75 gr.
- Diperlukan 2 tbs of oil / canola oil.
- Sediakan 3 tbs of fresh milk.
- Siapkan 1 of whole egg.
- Dibutuhkan 1/4 tsp of strawberry paste or essence) (optional).
- Gunakan 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Dibutuhkan 6-8 of frozen strawberry (don't thow) / fresh strawberry.
- Gunakan 80 gr of strawberry yoghurt.
- Diperlukan 3 tbs of mini chocolate chips or as many as you like.
Cara membuat Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin
- Preheat oven 200°C or 400°F.
- Sift dry ingredients such as all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla essence (powder one). Stir using balloon whisk for putting a bit air into dry ingredients and mixed them well. Set aside.
- In a different bowl mixed wet ingredients such as strawberry yoghurt, sugar, egg, fresh milk, oil and strawberry paste.
- The next step, it is time to mix the wet ingredient into the dry ingredient. Make a hole in the center of the dry ingredient and pour the wet ingredient into it.
- This is the key succes of making a moist muffin, stir the batter using a spatula or wooden spoon gently, make sure not to overmixed it. Give about 10 strokes just enough. If there are still have some dry spots, just leave it as it be, or you could just wet it by stir only at that spot, don't over do it. Lumpy batter is just perfect rather than overmixed it.
- Add in the slices of frozen strawberries at the first 5 strokes along with the mini chocolate chips.
- Start to add the batter into the muffin's mold which have already been layered with muffin cups by using an ice cream scoop or just use a regular table spoon. For the bigger muffin cup will make about 5 muffins. The smaller one will make about 9 muffins.
- Fill the muffin a bit less than 3/4 cup (2/3 cup) to give a room for muffins to get taller and shaped like dome without getting flooded out when heated in the oven.
- After all cups are filled, spinkle with mini chocolate chips one more time, and then put the muffin's tray into the oven about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pay attention to the muffin at the first 10 minutes when it still in the oven. If you see the muffins bloomed into its highest point, low the temperature into 170°C / 350°F and let it rest with the latest temperature about 5 more minutes, and after that you could check the muffin using the tooth pick. If it is clean, it means the muffin already done, ignore the remain time. But if it is out with a wet batter, add 5 more minutes to make it completely done.
- Rebake version (inside my small oven)..
- Done baking..