Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin.
Cara membuatnya pun tidak susah, kalian dapat menghidangkan Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin hanya dengan menggunakan 14 bahan dan 11 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk membuatnya, bikin Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin yuk!
Bahan Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin
- Dibutuhkan of Dry Ingredients:.
- Siapkan 1 cup of all purpose flour (125 gr).
- Sediakan 2 tbs of chocolate powder.
- Dibutuhkan 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Sediakan 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Siapkan 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Gunakan 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Dibutuhkan of Sprinkle: mini chocolate chips.
- Sediakan of Wet Ingredients:.
- Gunakan 1/2 cup of + 2 tbs caster sugar (130 gr).
- Sediakan 1/4 cup of oil (3 tbs).
- Diperlukan 100 ml of cherry yoghurt.
- Gunakan 1/3 cup of milk (5 tbs).
- Siapkan 1 of egg.
Langkah-langkah memasak Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin
- Preheat oven into 200°C or 400°F.
- Sift all together dry ingredients, and stir with balloon whisk afterward, set aside.
- Into the other bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients until all mixed well.
- Make a hole like a well in the center of the dry ingredient, pour the mixture of wet ingredient into it.
- Combine by folding them gently using spatula and make sure not to over mixed them, take about 10-15 strokes just enough. There will be lumps and some dry spots, in the batter, they are just fine, lumps help to make your muffins become moist, dry spots still can cooperate well with the wet batter when baking process.
- Fill all the muffin cups about a bit less than 3/4 cup (2/3 cup), for preventing it from flooding out the cup when baking time.
- Sprinkle the filled muffin cups with mini chocolate chips on top.
- Put the filled muffin tray into the oven, bake about 15-20 minutes.
- Pay a good attention in the first 10 minutes baking time. When the muffin already reach the highest peak, low the temperature into 180°C or 350°F.
- Check the muffin using a tooth pick when it comes to 15 minutes baking time. If it comes out with a clean surface or wet crumbs, it means it is ready to turn off the oven, ignore the remaining time. But if it comes with a wet batter, you should continue the baking process about 5 more minutes.
- I made this one today (November 16, 2026) but they were not using the cherry yoghurt, I used plain greek yoghurt instead and I also used 1 tbs of milk powder (I sifted it along with the dry ingredients) and 1/3 cup + 1 tsp of water (mixed in wet ingredient) to replace the fresh milk, because I ran out of fresh milk in my fridge, but it still turned out really good! My mother in law loved it! 😘😘😘.