Colourful salad. These easy salad recipes are perfect for lunches, summer cookouts, and dinner parties! Healthy and delicious, each one can double as a main or side dish! This colorful salad is a great make-ahead option, as the beets can be roasted and tossed in the marinade up to two days ahead of time.
Salads so shouldn't be limited to greens! Take advantage of this season's produce with healthy recipes featuring spring's finest fruits and vegetables. Colorful Beet Salad with Carrot, Quinoa & Spinach. You can cook Colourful salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Colourful salad
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen american corns.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 4-5 of small onion or onion.
- Prepare 1 tbs of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of apple chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of pomegranate.
- Prepare leaves of Few lettuce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need of Green chilli chopped optional.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1/2-1 of lemon juice.
I managed to piece together this mega colorful beet salad with ingredients from the store and some substitutions based on what I had at home. Colourful Tabbouleh Salad – bring Mediterranean flair to the table or into your lunch box! Colourful Salad healthy salad food illustration food illustration. Colourful Salad designed by Elena Resko.
Colourful salad step by step
- First cut and ready all ingredients and take a bowl for mixing..
- In a mixing bowl add all veggies and fruits add salt pepper and other ingredients only add at the serving time.otherwise salad will soggy..
- Keep it in a fridge and serving time by adding salt pepper honey and lemon etc.serve cold in this hot summer enjoy cold and healthy salad with family and friends..
Connect with them on Dribbble; the global community for designers and creative professionals. Find the perfect Colorful Salad stock illustrations from Getty Images. Select from premium Colorful Salad images of the highest quality. Salads don't need to leave you feeling hungry or unsatisfied – you just need to know Start with a base of colourful veggies & salads such as lettuce, tomato, cucumber. The Colourful Fruit Salad recipe out of our category Fruit Salad!