Grilled Corn Salad.
You can have Grilled Corn Salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Corn Salad
- It’s 2 of corns on the cob.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of mint leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin roast powder.
- You need to taste of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
Grilled Corn Salad instructions
- Roast the corn on the cob on a grill or on the gas burner..
- Remove the corn kernels using a knife. Hold the corn upright and push down with a sharp knife, the kernels will come off easily..
- In a wok, heat some oil. Add the grilled corn kernels and toss to coat..
- Add the onions and tomatoes. Mix well. Season with salt, red chilli powder and cumin powder. Cover and cook on a low flame for a few minutes just to allow the flavours to blend..
- Remove from the flame and add the coriander and mint leaves. Mix..
- Add the lemon juice and mix..
- Serve warm or chilled..