Mexican corn and bean salad. Black beans, kidney beans, and cannellini beans combine with corn, bell pepper, and red onion in this easy and colorful salad. It's tossed with a sensational dressing made with fresh lime juice, cilantro Nutritional Information. The inspiration for this Mexican Corn and Bean Salad came from a recent trip that Scott and I took to Austin, Texas.
A spicy Mexican bean salad or salsa with black beans, corn, chickpeas and lots of herbs, a perfect side dish for any summer barbecue. Making this Mexican bean salad could not be easier. Drain and rinse the beans, corn and chickpeas. You can have Mexican corn and bean salad using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican corn and bean salad
- You need 1 cup of Green bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of bell pepper Yellow chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Red kidney bean (rajma) cooked.
- It’s 1 cup of Tomatoes deseeded and chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of corn Cooked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsps of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Lime juice.
- You need 1/8 cup of Olive oil.
Add the chopped onions, grated garlic, lime. This Mexican Street Corn Salad with Black Beans is incredibly flavorful, filling, and can be stored in the refrigerator for several days. It's fantastic for summer potlucks or picnics, as it travels really easily, and serves as a great side dish for lots of different mains. People always love to ask me what my favorite.
Mexican corn and bean salad instructions
- Mix all the chopped vegetables well..
- Combine dressing in a small jar. Toss well into the vegetables. Keep cool in the fridge.
This colorful salad is so easy and refreshing! Its a perfect side dish for Fajitas or Enchilada's. A great salad to make in advance to take to a barbeque or potluck too! Combine corn, black beans and remaining ingredients in medium size bowl, except fresh parsley and cilantro. This black bean and corn salad tastes just like a Mexican Fiesta is happening right inside your mouth!