Fresh Corn and Avocado Salad.
You can have Fresh Corn and Avocado Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Corn and Avocado Salad
- You need 3 cups of raw corn (about 3 cobs).
- Prepare 1 of diced red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of small red onion (diced).
- It’s 1 cup of quartered cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1.5 cups of chopped avocado.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped coriander (or parsley).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lime juice.
Fresh Corn and Avocado Salad step by step
- Slice the corn kernels off the cob and separate them in a large bowl..
- Add in the pepper, onion, tomatoes, avocado, coriander and lime juice..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, then gently toss until everything is mixed together..