Asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad. The perfect soft-boiled egg should have firm, custard-like whites and a warm runny yolk. Serve with a spoon for scooping and plenty of buttered toast. Soft-boiled eggs are their own little breakfast package.
Adjust heat to keep a consistent temperature going. Remove eggs from water and run under cold water until cool. This super flavorful Avocado Egg Salad is made with super simple ingredients. You can cook Asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad
- It’s 2 cups of frozen sweet corn.
- You need 200 g of asparagus spears.
- You need 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- It’s 25 g of fresh coriander.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For the dressing :.
- You need 3 tbsp of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
All the nutritious goodness of an avocado mixed with hard-boiled eggs, crunchy asparagus and fragrant dill. Perfect busy weeknight dinner or potluck contribution. In case you've missed the start of my avocado salad. Asparagus and eggs are a match made in heaven, but not just for breakfast, it's great for lunch too!
Asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad step by step
- Halve the cherry tomatoes. Stone, peel and slice the avocado..
- Boiled the asparagus for about 3 minutes. Let it cool and put a side. And do the same with the frozen sweet corn..
- Remove and retain the leaves from the fresh coriander..
- Boiled the eggs for 7 minutes. Remove the eggs from the water with a slotted spoon. Run under cold tap water to cool slightly, 30 to 60 seconds..
- To make dressing : whisk together the lime juice, mustard and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- To serve : assemble sweet corn, asparagus, cherry tomatoes, fresh coriander and avocado. Place the egg on top and drizzle the dressing..
I always keep hard boiled eggs on hand in This looks like an explosion of spring deliciousness and incorporates most of my favourite things. Cut the boiled eggs in half, mince the yolks and whites separately, and season with salt and pepper. In a salad bowl, whisk together the vinegar (or. Waitrose & Partners Recipe Card Puy lentil, asparagus & soft-boiled egg salad recipe on Waitrose.com. Visit the Waitrose website for more When asparagus isn't in season, Tenderstem broccoli works well in this salad.