Roasted almonds corn salad. Stir in the zucchini, peas, almonds, scallions, parsley and mint. Season with salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper. Learn how to make Roasted-Corn Salad.
Cut the avocado in half lengthwise. A tangy and nutty rice salad to serve with broiled fish, pan-roasted pork chops, or roast turkey. Toss both rices, almonds, corn, blueberries, onion, and parsley in a medium bowl to combine. You can have Roasted almonds corn salad using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted almonds corn salad
- Prepare 2 cups of corn kernels.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of roasted almond.
- You need 1 of cucumber finely chopped.
- You need 2 of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium sized tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized carrot finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of grated cheese (optional).
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- You need of For dressing :.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped cilantro.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need of For garnishing :.
- Prepare of Some roasted almond chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated cheese.
Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. This easy to make salad is bursting with fresh, bright flavors. This chilled salad is perfect for serving as a side dish during the summer with This corn salad can be made with grilled or roasted corn. Depending on which method you prefer.
Roasted almonds corn salad step by step
- Boil the corn kernels and peanuts together for 5minutes with water and salt..
- Then strain them from water and keep them aside..
- Mix all the ingredients of salad dressing..
- Add chopped roasted almonds and salad dressing into the boiled corns and peanuts..
- Toss them well. Now your roasted almond corn salad is ready..
- Garnish with some chopped roasted almonds and cheese on it..
I like to just spread some butter or olive oil on. Learn how to roast almonds in order to coax out their nuanced flavors and bring a nutty, aromatic crunch to salads, cookies, crumbles, or just about Roasted almonds can be used in just about any kind of dish. Chop them and add to green salads; add them to a topping for apple or peach crumble. Super easy, tasty, and healthy roasted corn salad. very good for breakfast or you can have this in dinner. The perfect salad for a breezy, outdoor dinner! roasted corn salad also makes a nice accompaniment to barbequed food.