Corn mint salad. Fresh raw corn shucked from the cob is ideal here The juice from the tomatoes delivers just the right Put the corn, tomatoes, cheese and mint in a medium bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat. Mint adds a flavorful twist to this colorful quinoa salad.
So, on one fine craving filled. Juicy tomatoes, fresh corn, onion, chickpeas and a lemon mint dressing. The reason you are here in the first place. You can cook Corn mint salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn mint salad
- It’s 1 cup of boiled corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped veggies(onion, tomato, cucumber).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chat masala powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of tamarind pulp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped Coriander.
- It’s 2 tbsp of amul butter.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Grilled Corn, Mint, and Scallion Salad. This fresh corn salad recipe features raw sweet corn, fresh herbs, cucumber, radishes, jalapeño, tomato and more! With the motor running, slowly add the olive oil and blend until emulsified.
Corn mint salad instructions
- Heat pan add butter. As butter melts add boiled corn stir it. Saute corn for 3-4min. Then turn off the gas. Let it cool down for 2-3min. Add all the above ingredients mix them together. Serve it..
Mint leaves add color and flavor to this simple summer salad, made with grilled corn, scallions, and olive oil. Mint Corn Salad, recipe, Stir together the sugar, vinegar, and oil in a large bowl until the sugar has dissolved. Stir in the corn, cucumber, mint, and sun-dried tomatoes. Fruity Corn Salad is rich in vitamin A and folic acid, this colourful salad is made with a well-chosen combination of fruits and vegetables! Lemon juice and mint go hand-in-hand to create a tangy tasting.