Corn Salad. Corn Salad makes the perfect summer dish for picnics, potlucks, or BBQs. So easy to make with no cooking involved! If you need more summer salad ideas we have plenty to choose from!
Common names include corn salad, common cornsalad, lamb's lettuce, mâche (/mɑːʃ/), fetticus, feldsalat, nut lettuce. Take advantage of summer's seasonal bounty with Ina Garten's easy Fresh Corn Salad recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network, made with fresh basil. This fresh corn salad is mixed with juicy tomatoes, sweet basil, and salty feta for a simple, refreshing salad that tastes like summer. You can have Corn Salad using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn Salad
- It’s 1 cup of Corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 of raw mango.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot.
- Prepare 1 of boiled potato.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of green coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare As needed of salt.
Recipe: Fresh Corn Salad with Tomato, Basil, and Feta. A simple, super tasty Corn Salad made with fresh or canned corn, avocado and juicy tomatoes, finished with a fresh lime dressing. I love the combination of flavours in this salad combined with the. making corn salad. Add the corn kernels in a mixing bowl.
Corn Salad step by step
- Boil corn kernels for a 3-4 min..
- Wash all veggies. Peel off skin of onion, boiled potato & cucumber..
- In a mixing bowl add boiled kernels & all chopped veggies (chop into small pieces- onion, cucumber, tomato, raw mango, potato, carrot & coriander leaves)..
- Now add all spices. Mix it well. Serve with lunch, dinner or only raw salad can be eaten..
The biggest pests for corn salad are slugs, which love the tender leaves almost as much as humans do. The leaves are low-growing and the soil is damp in spring, which makes exclusion the best slug. Corn salad can be served immediately after mixing all of your ingredients/dressing together, but, if you can, I recommend covering it and placing in the refrigerator for at least an hour to give the flavors the. This Mexican street corn salad is my at-home version of all the elotes we ate in Austin. Creamy, tangy, and a bit spicy, it's one of my favorite ways to showcase summer sweet corn.