Southwest Shrimp Ceviche.
You can have Southwest Shrimp Ceviche using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southwest Shrimp Ceviche
- You need 1 packages of Salad shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados diced.
- You need 1 can of Black beans.
- It’s 1 can of Corn.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Cherub tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 1 cup of Extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Juice of lemon.
- You need 1 of Juice of lime.
- Prepare 1 cup of Finely chopped red onion.
- Prepare 2 of Serrano peppers cleaned & finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
Southwest Shrimp Ceviche step by step
- Chop and dice said ingredients, then toss together in large bowl. Serve with favorite chip or cracker..