Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread).
Kamu dapat menghidangkan Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) hanya dengan menggunakan 16 bahan dan 7 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk membuatnya, bikin Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) yuk!
Bahan-bahan Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread)
- Gunakan 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Sediakan 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Siapkan 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Diperlukan 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Sediakan 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Diperlukan 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Dibutuhkan 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- Siapkan 4 tbsp. of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Sediakan 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Siapkan 1/3 cup of honey.
- Sediakan 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Siapkan 2 tbsp. of Greek yogurt (or sour cream) at room temperature.
- Diperlukan 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Sediakan 1 cup of mashed banana (about 2 large spotty ones).
- Siapkan 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Dibutuhkan 1/2 cup of mix ins of choice -chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts, etc.
Cara membuat Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. If making muffins, grease a 12 count muffin tin or line with parchment liners. If making bread, grease a loaf pan and place a piece of parchment paper into the pan, letting it overhang over the sides to easily lift out the finished loaf..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and baking powder until well combined. Set this aside..
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the butter until it is smooth and creamy, then beat in the sugar until they are combined and fluffy. Beat in the honey, eggs, yogurt (or sour cream) and vanilla extract. When that is combined, mix in the mashed banana and pumpkin puree..
- Switch to a rubber spatula and add your dry ingredients to the wet. Mix with the spatula just until combined. Then fold in the mix in you are using. Do not overmix..
- If making muffins, fill up the muffin tins with batter. Bake for 25-28 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool for 10 or so minutes in the pan before transfering them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- If making bread, pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Place the bread pan onto a wire rack and allow the loaf to cool completely..
- No matter what you decide to make, store them in the fridge for 4-5 days or you can freeze for later and enjoy!.