Blueberry muffins with Greek yogurt and honey. Healthy Greek Yogurt and Honey Blueberry Muffins are moist, fluffy, and subtly sweet! We love this healthy blueberry muffin recipe for breakfast or as a snack! I love baking with Greek yogurt!
In a large bowl, mix both flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. In a smaller bowl, mix milk, yogurt, eggs, honey and oil. Pour this second bowl into the. Cara membuatnya pun cukup mudah, sobat dapat menyiapkan Blueberry muffins with Greek yogurt and honey hanya dengan menggunakan 14 bahan dan 7 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk memasaknya, yuk kita coba resep Blueberry muffins with Greek yogurt and honey!
Bahan Blueberry muffins with Greek yogurt and honey
- Diperlukan 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Diperlukan 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Siapkan 1/2 cup of + 3 tablespoons brown sugar.
- Siapkan 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Siapkan 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Gunakan 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Siapkan 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Siapkan 1 cup of light and fit vanilla Greek yogurt.
- Diperlukan 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Dibutuhkan 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Diperlukan 2 of large eggs room temperature.
- Dibutuhkan 1/4 cup of honey.
- Diperlukan 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Diperlukan 2 cups of blueberries.
These Greek yogurt blueberry muffins have proven so popular (and I still make them ALL THE TIME) that I decided to post a chocolate chip version! This is Kate again; after a disappointingly-textured lemon-herb-honey cake following another recipe (which also used yogurt + oil) I decided to try. Ingredients for the Blueberry Oatmeal Greek Yogurt Muffins. Honey – I chose honey as a sweetener, but you can use liquid stevia or pure maple syrup.
Langkah-langkah membuat Blueberry muffins with Greek yogurt and honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the yogurt, milk, vanilla, eggs, honey and oil.
- Gently fold the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Using a spatula, fold until combined. Mix only until all the dry mixture disappears, fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared tin. Place pan in the oven and bake for 26 minutes, reducing temperature to 375 degrees after 9 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool before serving.
If you decide to be a rebel and use granulated sugar you might need to add a little more milk. These soft and tender blueberry oat Greek yogurt muffins are made with NO butter or oil! Bonus points and a blueberry oat Greek yogurt muffin! Heck, have two – it's Friday and I'm feeling extra generous. Actually, I'd be super grateful if you could take them all off my hands.