Mexican chicken salad. This chicken salad recipe is a Mexican adaption of the famous Russian salad also known as Oliver Salad in other European countries, but with chicken added (chicken is the main ingredient in this. Mexican Chicken Salad is a quick and delicious main dish recipe made with corn, tomatoes, and black beans and served with tortilla chips and avocados. Kiki's Mexican Chicken Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
She called it a Mexican chicken salad because it had peas and corn… no secret at all, just a delicious blend of basic ingredients. I ate it as an appetizer on a tostada just before the main course was ready. This Mexican chicken salad recipe is great for meal prep. You can cook Mexican chicken salad using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican chicken salad
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 can of corn.
- It’s 3 large of roma tomatoes.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 large of red onions.
- It’s 1 of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 slice of bacon.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of limes.
- You need 1 of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lime zest.
This Mexican chicken avocado salad recipe would be great for potlucks or picnics or that sorta thing if the weather ever warms up. Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad: loaded with veggies and topped with spicy tomato ranch dressing. This is not your average Grilled Chicken Salad recipe! I love chicken salad and this easy recipe puts a spicy, mexican spin on it.
Mexican chicken salad instructions
- bring 4 cups of water to boil.
- add rice bring heat down to low and cover with lid for 40 min.
- add corn, tomatoes, 2 tablespoons cilantro, half a lime juice, half a red onion, red wine vinegar, clove of garlic.
- place bacon in pan with half of a red onion, cook on low til caramelized, add beans and cook on low for 30 min stirring occasionally..
- season chicken with rub, cook in a pan with oil butter and half a onion for 15 min.
- place chicken in pan 1st and cook for 7-10 min before adding onion.
These little cuties are the perfect appetizer for last minute company because they come together so quickly. Top mexican chicken salad recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Mexican Chicken Salad Calories. Learn how to make traditional Mexican Salad with Mayo, a chicken salad recipe which is delicious as well as easy to Finely chopped pickled jalapeño peppers are what give this salad a light, spicy kick. Ingredients In Mexican Chicken And Rice Salad.