Taco macaroni salad. Taco Macaroni Salad recipe: Try this Taco Macaroni Salad recipe, or contribute your own. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Easy, delicious and healthy Taco Macaroni Salad recipe from SparkRecipes.
Much like potato salad or coleslaw in its use. This macaroni salad recipe has added bacon crumbles and diced vine-ripened tomato. It's a grown-up version of macaroni salad. You can cook Taco macaroni salad using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco macaroni salad
- It’s 1 can of 15 oz black beans drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 can of drained sweet corn.
- You need 4 of green onions chopped.
- It’s 3 of roma tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of juice from 1 lime.
- Prepare 1 box of 16 oz elbow macaroni cooked and rinsed.
- You need 1 cup of jar salsa of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of cilantro to taste.
This taco salad contains traditional ingredients such as lettuce, tomatoes, beans, ground beef and corn Nutritional Information. Ultimate Dorito Taco Salad Recipe: An All-American version of a classic taco salad with layers and layers of texture and zesty flavor. Taco Salad With DoritosDancing Through the Rain. Elbow Macaroni, Cooked To Package Instructions, Drained, And Rinsed With Cold Water Browse our favorite macaroni salad recipes to find the perfect dish for a potluck or picnic.
Taco macaroni salad step by step
- Mix all ingredients together and store in air tight container in the refrigerator.
Unfortunately, this salad can end up being very high in calories and fat. My Macaroni Salad recipe is tossed with fresh, crunchy veggies, a homemade creamy dressing, and my secret ingredient: bacon. It's always a hit at the dinner table on a busy week night, a potluck. I was hesitant about posting this recipe – it's the macaroni salad I grew up with, and pretty basic. What makes this taco salad so darn good is that it holds up to even the most elaborate restaurant This salad is very much #mealprepgoals, because the romaine holds up well in the fridge and it all.