Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream.
Cara membuatnya pun tidak sulit, sobat dapat menghidangkan Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream hanya dengan menggunakan 25 bahan dan 6 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk memasaknya, yuk kita coba resep Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream!
Bahan-bahan Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream
- Sediakan 6-8 slices of brioche bread (depends on size of slices).
- Gunakan of confectioners sugar for garnish (optional).
- Sediakan 2 of tbls. butter for cooking.
- Gunakan of Egg Mixture:.
- Sediakan 3 of eggs.
- Dibutuhkan 2 of tbls. heavy whipping cream.
- Gunakan 2 tsp. of Ground cinnamon.
- Dibutuhkan 1 Tsp. of Vanilla extract.
- Siapkan 2 of tbls. Granulated sugar.
- Siapkan of Compote:.
- Gunakan 1/4 cup of water.
- Dibutuhkan 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Sediakan 2 cups of fresh blueberries.
- Sediakan 2 of tbls. Lemon juice.
- Gunakan of *You can serve your compote chilled or warm**.
- Sediakan of Cream Cheese Filling:.
- Dibutuhkan 6 oz. of whipped cream cheese.
- Gunakan 1 of tbls. chopped fresh mint.
- Diperlukan 1 tsp. of lemon zest.
- Diperlukan 1-2 tsp. of honey.
- Siapkan 1 tsp. of Granulated sugar.
- Gunakan of Whipped Cream:.
- Diperlukan 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Dibutuhkan 2-4 of tbls. confectioners sugar.
- Siapkan 1 tsp. of Vanilla extract.
Cara memasak Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream
- Make your blueberry compote. Add 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1 cup of fresh blueberries, and 2 Tbls. of fresh lemon juice to a small pot. Set the heat to medium. Bring the mixture to a simmer and stir frequently for about 10 minutes. When most of the blueberries have broken down, add the remaining 1 cup of fresh blueberries and let cook for another minute or two. Turn off heat and set the compote aside. You may serve this warm or chilled, depending on preference..
- Make your cream cheese filling. Chop approximately 1 Tbls. of fresh mint and add to a small bowl with 6 oz. of whipped cream cheese. Add 1 Tsp. of lemon zest to the bowl. Add about 1 Tsp. of honey and 1 Tsp. off granulated sugar. Mix until everything is evenly distributed. Don’t forget to taste and see if you need to adjust it to your liking! Place in the fridge until needed..
- Make your whipped cream. Place 1 cup of heavy whipping cream into a chilled mixing bowl (To do this, place a mixing bowl and whisk or whisk attachments in your freezer for 10-15 minutes). Add at least 2 Tbls. of confectioners sugar and 1 Tsp. of vanilla extract. We used 4. Tbls. of sugar to make the whipped cream sweeter. Using a stand mixer, egg beater, or your own hands, whisk the mixture until you’ve reached stiff peaks and the whipped cream holds it’s shape. Place in the fridge until needed..
- Make your egg mixture. Crack 3 eggs into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add 2 Tbls. of heavy cream, 2 Tsp. of ground cinnamon, 1 Tsp. of vanilla extract, and 2 Tbls. granulated sugar and whisk until well-mixed. Of course, you can adjust these amounts as needed. Maybe you like to turn the sweetness up even more!.
- Slice the brioche loaf into 8 thick (about 1 inch or so) slices. Spread some of the cream cheese mixture on one side of each slide. Take two slices and place one on top of the other as if you were assembling a sandwich, with the cream cheese in the middle. Dredge each ‘sandwich’ in the egg mixture. Leave the sandwich submerged, flipping a few times, for about 10-15 seconds. This will ensure your bread has soaked up all the wonderful gooeyness. While preparing the French toast, place about 2 Tbls.
- Okay, you have made it to the end. Assemble your French toast with the whipped cream and blueberry compote. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar, fresh mint and/or maple syrup if desired! Now go eat..