Easy homemade Banana muffins. Wouldn't beat them though, it makes them drier – the key is to barely moisten the mixture and then pop them in the tin. I present Banana Muffin Recipe today. It is a homemade, quite easy and simple video showing how to make banana muffins from scratch.
Plus, they're so easy to make (no mixer required). These soft and moist homemade banana muffins are so easy to make, and impossible to stop eating! They're perfect for a healthy breakfast! Kamu dapat memasak Easy homemade Banana muffins hanya dengan menggunakan 8 bahan dan 9 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk memasaknya, yuk kita coba resep Easy homemade Banana muffins!
Bahan Easy homemade Banana muffins
- Siapkan 3-4 of large ripe banana (I use 3 and half super ripe banana) smashed.
- Siapkan 1/2 cup of sugar (less or more).
- Gunakan 1/3 cup of oil (vegetables oil).
- Gunakan 1 of egg.
- Sediakan 11/2 cup of flour.
- Gunakan 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Sediakan 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Diperlukan 1 tsp of baking soda.
It's easy to throw together and it's versatile. I usually use oil instead of butter because I prefer it for muffins and add vanilla. Bake this family favorite Easy Homemade Banana Muffin Recipe instead. Money saving tip: peel your over ripe bananas and place them in a freezer bag and freeze them till you are ready to bake these delicious muffins.
Cara memasak Easy homemade Banana muffins
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners..
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder together, and set aside..
- In a large bowl combined smashed banana, sugar, oil, and egg. And then add the flour mixture. Gently folded it until dry mixture are just combine. Don’t over mix, because it will dense the texture..
- Using ice cream scooper, scoops the batter into muffins tins. Filling each liner 3/4 of the way full..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or depending on your oven..
- Take out from the oven when a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean..
- You can enjoy your banana bread either warm or cool..
- And of course you still can freeze it if you still have leftovers. Enjoy 😊.
Here's a Banana Muffin recipe I'd like to share with you guys. Chinese New Year is just round the. Banana muffins can be made using either ripe or over-ripe bananas. Over-ripe bananas generally have black spots on them. As bananas ripen, the starch converts into sugar so over-ripe bananas are sweeter and softer, making over-ripe bananas perfect for baking.