Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad.
You can have Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of Bag John Soules Grilled Chicken Breast Strips.
- Prepare of ● For The Mexican Salad.
- Prepare as needed of Queso Fresco Cheese [to top].
- It’s 1 Can of Bush's Black Bean Fiesta.
- Prepare 1 Can of Drained Sweet Corn.
- It’s 1 Can of Drained ROTEL.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- You need 2 of LG Desedded Jalepenos.
- You need 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- You need 1 of LG Peeled Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of LG Desedded Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Jar of Roasted Red Bell Peppers.
- You need 1 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 Can of Drained Black Olives.
- Prepare 1 of EX LG Firm Deseeded Chopped Tomato.
- You need 1 of Medium Chopped White Onion.
- It’s 1 of Small Chopped Red Onion.
- You need 2 of Green Onion Stalks.
- It’s 1 Can of Drained Artichokes.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Baby Carrots.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare as needed of Ripe Avocados [served to the side].
Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad instructions
- Here's what you'll need..
- Chop all of your vegetables and add spices and canned goods. Gently mix. Chill for 2 hours..
- If interested, make my, "Mike's Avocado Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing Or Dip," to go with this dish and chill..
- Serve on tacos, burritos, nachos, etc, or to the side of any Hispanic dish. Enjoy!.