Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad. A delicious Mexican-style pasta salad that is thrown together in minutes! Served warm or at room temperature, it's full of color and flavor. Mexican Pasta Salad with roasted poblano peppers, grilled corn, spicy chorizo, chipotle peppers & crumbled cotija cheese is the perfect summer BBQ dish!
This Mexican Pasta Salad recipe is THE BEST and easily made vegan. It's loaded with southwest flavors and smothered in a creamy chipotle lime dressing. This Mexican Pasta Salad recipe is the best ever. You can have Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad
- It’s 1/2 box of your favorite pasta (uncooked). I used bowtie on this one.
- It’s 1 of Roma tomato, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1/3 cup of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 2 of jalapeños, diced (seeded for less heat) *I use 1 green and 1 red for a more colorful dish.
- Prepare 1/4 of cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cotija cheese.
- You need of Dressing:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ranch dressing (*I used homemade).
- It’s 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Tajin seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
It's loaded with creamy avocados, sweet corn, black beans, crunchy green peppers and. This vegan optional Mexican Green Goddess Pasta Salad is so smooth and creamy you'd swear it isn't vegan. You may also enjoy my chipotle ranch pasta salad. Smoky and spicy, it's a winner too!
Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad step by step
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain, rinse and cool..
- Mix dressing ingredients and set aside to let flavors meld..
- Chop/Dice all other ingredients and transfer to a mixing bowl..
- Add cooled pasta and dressing and gently combine..
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for at least an hour then serve. ENJOY!.
You could absolutely use the resulting dressing on a green salad, but wow is it great with the pasta. This pasta salad recipe uses salsa, sour cream, black beans, and bell pepper to give a Mexican flair to an old favorite. This recipe as written is intended for the majority of people with average tolerance for spicy/seasoned food. This Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad is loaded with flavor, made with roasted corn, jalapeno, peppers, and then tossed in a deliciously creamy and irresistible sauce. This Mexican pasta salad is packed with veggies, beans, and the most amazing chili-lime dressing!